This curated Chocolate Baking Essentials collection highlights a trio of cacao-derived ingredients for baking with three surprisingly different textures from crunchy roasted cocoa nibs, to snappy finished 70% single-origin chocolate, to smooth-melting chef's ground chocolate.
- Chef's Ground Chocolate Our pastry kitchen prefers this format for fast and easy melting, ideal for hot chocolate, cakes, pies, and creams that call for melted chocolate.
- 70% Large Chips Each bag contains enough chips to make two batches of Dandelion Chocolate’s own Chocolate Chip Cookies with a handful left over for nibbling.
- Cocoa Nibs Use nibs like nuts—in cookies, salads, breads, confections—anywhere you want to add a bit of crunch.
- Ingredients & Allergens
All of our single-origin chocolate is made with just cocoa beans and sugar; no added cocoa butter, lecithin, or vanila.
Nibs are made with just cocoa beans
All products were made in an allergy-free facility.
- Large Chips: 17 oz (500 g)
- Chef's Ground Chocolate: 17 oz (500 g)
- Cocoa Nibs: 12 oz (350 g)
- Learn More
Learn more about our cocoa beans and sugar – the region, the farms, and the producers.