This curated Chocolate Baking Essentials collection highlights a quartet of cacao-derived ingredients for baking: three surprisingly different textures and flavors from crunchy roasted cocoa nibs, to sweet cacao fruit jam, to smooth finished 70% single-origin chocolate. We’ve included our “Maybe The Very Best Chocolate Chip Cookie” recipe to get you started, and we encourage you to dive deep into your pantry to bake up your own chocolate adventure.
Pair this with Making Chocolate: from Bean to Bar to S’more: our 366-page hardcover book that includes everything we've learned about making chocolate since the day we first cracked open a cocoa bean. It’s a complete guide to making chocolate from scratch at home, signed by all the authors. Learn simple kitchen hacks, like winnowing with a hairdryer, as well as the complex science and mechanics behind making and tasting chocolate. In Making Chocolate we also share recipes that include single-origin, two-ingredient chocolate—such as our European Drinking Chocolate, Chocolate Shortbread, and Red Velvet Beet Cake—to get you started.
- Ingredients & allergens
- Large Chef's Chips: cocoa beans from Costa Esmeraldas, Ecuador and organic sugar
- Chef's Ground Chocolate: cocoa beans from Camino Verde, Ecuador and organic cane sugar
- Cocoa Nibs: cocoa beans
- Cocoa Fruit Jam:cacao pulp and cane sugar
All products were made in an allergy-free facility.
- Large Chef's Chips: 17 oz (500 g)
- Chef's Ground Chocolate: 17 oz (500 g)
- Cocoa Nibs: 12 oz (350 g)
- Cocoa Fruit Jam: 9 oz (265 g)
- Learn more
Learn more about our cocoa beans and sugar – the region, the farms, and the producers.