We strive to be active participants in our community locally and globally. As such, we support organizations working to build a stronger community in San Francisco and on cacao farms across the globe.
WHAT TO KNOW:
- We donate to non-profit organizations (501c3) in San Francisco working on initiatives that directly support or benefit San Franciscans.
- We will also make contributions to non-profit organizations focused on improving cacao farms and growing techniques, and championing fine-flavored cacao across the globe.
- In-kind donations we are able to contribute include two passes to our Chocolate 101 class paired with a Wrapped Three-Bar Gift Set; two passes to our Chocolate 201 class with a Wrapped Three-Bar Gift Set; a Factory Tour for six with a Wrapped Three-Bar Gift Set; two hot chocolate gift cards with a Wrapped Three-Bar Gift Set; our single-origin chocolate bars (maximum of 20), or a Chocolate Tasting Station (recommended for events of 20 guests or more).
- If your donation is approved, you will have seven business days to collect it in person from our 740 Valencia Street café in San Francisco. After seven days, or if you are not in SF, you will need to arrange for pickup by contacting email@example.com. It is your responsibility to follow-up and collect your donation.
PLEASE NOTE THAT DONATIONS DO NOT INCLUDE:
- Delivery or shipping. All items must be picked up at our café and factory at 740 Valencia Street.
- Prepared food items from our café, such as hot chocolate, coffee, or pastries.
- Value added gift cards.
HOW TO REQUEST A DONATION:
- ALL DONATION REQUESTS MUST BE MADE AT LEAST 4 WEEKS IN ADVANCE OF THE DATE THE DONATION IS NEEDED.
- Please complete our Donation Request Form and include a copy of your organization’s IRS determination letter.
Should you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415-349-0942.